Sunday 16 June 2013

Prayers, Faith and Hope.

I will always remember what my mom always tell me.
"...Kuatkan Iman, kuat lah segalanya..." 
- Mom

I was reading this article written by a professor and it made me thank my mom, for she has taught me well, though there was ups and down (tell me whose daughters don't got through that!). But it is true. Have your Iman or Faith strong, and God will help us.

"...Our marriage problems will only be solved by Allah and Allah will solve our problems when both of us turn to the obedience of the orders of Allah. In order to obey the orders of Allah both sides needs ‘iman’...." 
- Prof. Dr. Nasoha Saabin (September 2011)


In marriage especially, I think is the hardest task given. The stage of marriage is the longest. To be with another being from a different gender, living and breathing the same air. No toleration, no trust, no respect and no Iman nor Faith, things can go down. Its hard to live in a same roof if one loses faith and respect. The world is temporary. Money isn't everything. Don't be a slave to it.


I feel pity to witness others who have marriage problems. And all because of money. I and thankful that my partner taught me well on this money matters thingy. And I taught myself to believe that whatever is given or not given, we should be thankful of what we have. Never ask for more nor less. Just enough. Because it is He who has the powers to give and take away all of this. Keep your Iman strong. Insyaa'Allah, everything will turn out fine.

I pray for happiness in the long run. For a healthy relationship with my partner. And pray for God to protect us from evil. And never let us forget our Iman or worst, forget Him, the Almighty.

I pray for my family too. To seek God's help to ease their pain and keep them healthy and happy.

And to the world, may God help ease the suffering that mankind creates to another mankind. And may there be peace, Insyaa'Allah, one day. And no hatred among each other. No deaths due to war. No blood spilled due to killing. No tears due to words. No feeling heartbroken due to actions.





No comments: