Thursday 13 June 2013

Evening with His Fixie.


Didn't do my morning walkercise today. So had to repay my dues and drag Habibi out for an evening walkerjoggercise. He brought along his "Golden Girl" along. Which I can't complain cause I needed his company. Plus had my chance to wheel her off. 
          
We decided to use a different route. Instead of using the route  to Binjiang Ave  which heads to Lujiazui area, we went the other direction. The one behind our apartment area.

It is so much better. Less crowd, more peaceful, more trees & etc. Well, all I can say it is gorgeous. I don't mind having a change of pace and place.

There's an organic farmhouse there named Tony's Farmhouse (I think so.. heh heh heh). Its in a very modern designed building, very architectonic, I must say, instead of a typical farmhouse, farmhouse. We didn't enter to see the inside, but peeping from the outside, looks kinda interesting.  Basically gotta put it in my "Must Go" list.

I'm about to get a shut eye now. Pretty tired after that good walkerjog. Hehehe. But didn't burn that much. Only 150 calories for just 30 mins. Oh well. Better than no exercise at all, agree?
Enjoy them photos.





No comments: