Thursday 2 June 2011

Where did I get them?

(Oh, this post is an additional add on on my last week post on Mascarpone Cheese.)

I don't know about you, but somehow or another, it's so hard to find Mascarpone Cheese here in Hong Kong. Well, maybe it's just me. I'm just ignorant on where to look for them. But, since I stay way, way, way far from the blue line MTR station, to get my hands on them cheese, is pretty hard, you know.

But thanks to my curiosity, penyibuk (a person who likes to snoop around - yeah, basically me.) and always on the look out for new things, (always asking my Suami, "Ubby, what's that? or "Can we go there?" or "Look! What's that? Can we check it out for a while?", I managed to finally, FINALLY stumbled upon the most wanted Mascarpone Cheese. *insert intense music here & shine a light at the cheese*

Ok, ok. I've been babbling all the time. You must be bloody bored to read on. If this was in a DVD, you would likely just fast forward. Fine. It's at TASTE, East Point City Mall in Hang Hau. Use the Blue line (if you are from Island line) and head to Northpoint station. Then changed line to Purple (I think it's more lavender-ish) line that is heading to Po Lum or LOHAS park, which is basically Tseung Kwan O Line. Stop at Hang Hau station and exit at A1 to enter East Point City Mall. I think you will be able to see TASTE when you are at the atrium area. It's above Mark & Spencer, I think. No worries, you won't miss it as the mall has 2 floors only.

And not only you will find the Mascarpone, you will be flipped and going all "Yahoooooo!" when yo see other branded international products that they bring in. Havarti cheese which you can't find it at the local ParkNShop or Jusco. And other Italian/US products. Even at M&S, I couldn't find any cheese.

Anyways, here's a link to where to can find your nearest TASTE supermarket. I'm doing some research on where to look for other international supermarket. I need to look for Tumeric leaves. Anyone knows where to get them besides back in Malaysia...?

TASTE Supermarket

Enjoy your shopping. Oh, if you need ladyfinger biscuits, you'll be spoiled with choices too. Weeee!

No comments: