Wednesday 9 February 2011

Dating with Suami

I just love the idea when Suami makes plans. To do what for the day. Suami had his 2 days off last 2 weekends. So Suami decided to bring me out and introduce some of the places in Hong Kong. Mind ya, I dont really get to go out much because Suami works night shifts and when he comes home the next day, he needs his rest. Working night shifts is a bit different feel to it. I don't know how he do it, but his been doing it for the last 3-4 years. At least in KL, he works night shifts few days then off, then works morning shifts. Oh, well, Suami does his best for making fresh from the oven breakfast.

So I woke up early and meet up with Suami at Central. So decided to have breakfast. Before going to the Peak. Weather seems good, not to cold, clear and not cloudy. So we went to IFC Mall (macam KLCC la but medium size), and had breakfast at Simply Life Bakery Cafe which is my favourite place to hang in Hong Kong, walaupun pekerja mereka cam sial and sombong and poyo, but I love their concept, design, and of course FOOD & PASTRIES! So Suami bought Bagutte, Strawberry Danish, Apple Danish & his apricot tea & I had the Fusili Pasta Salad with Caramel Latte. Filling! Photo didn't reveal the danishes. Still wrapped in paper. Oh, they don't use plates. And their fork and knives are made from recycled materials. Sangat ECO GREEN. Sukaaa..!

After breakfast, Suami and I walked our way to the Peak Tram Station (which is agak the jauh la) since I wanted to be adventurous, and weather was nice. So, cant blame myself for being penat. And I thought it would be near. I mean its not THAT far, but penat sebab naik bukit. Hong Kong banyak slopes. So I hope by next year, my ass would be as tight as my Suami's. *Smack that!* Heeeee ~ K, back to the topic. You can use a bus or tram to go to the Peak Tram Station. But from the IFM Mall, its probably bout 10-15 mins walk. We took longer cause Suami lost his bearing. So wasn't sure of the direction. And so we just "follow the crowd". But don't worry, there are loads of user friendly signage.


I will continue this blog once I manage to find Suami's camera's cable to transfer more photos. My hp photos ain't that grand. Ok. Update soon. In the mean time, enjoy what you can see and read. :)

No comments: