Friday 4 February 2011

I love my food.

Oh, I need to add this. I made pancakes that day. And its blueberry pancakes. Really la, since I got nothing to do, I will cook and bake as much as I can. Sadly, we don't have an oven here. If not, I will definitely bake and bake and bake! Gosh. Ok this photo makes me so hungry now. Tomorrow. You just wait. Ill make some of you fluffs again and I'm gonna EAT ya!! Muahahahaha!!



Baby brought me to this place (can't remember the area/shopping mall) and he came across this restaurant ala Chili's/TGIF lah. And he said he used to eat at that place which is called Wild Fire, in the States. So we decided to makan there for lunch. And yes, we love the place. I notice the Hong Kee's loves "Sets". Breakfast sets, lunch sets, dinner sets. And it really way cheaper to eat sets than getting ala carte. But we cant really eat most of the sets that we see. But Wilf Fire do serves some good & tasty food. And worth it too. HK$ 98 for all you can eat starter/appetiser/dessert and of course the main course. Plus coffee/tea and to buy drinks, its 50% discount. While Suami had ala carte, which cost around HK$120-150. Sangat berbaloi kan. Recommended place to makan. Good seafood too. Mushroom Risotto dia sedap. And tasty pizza too. To those whose fortunate to eat, come to this place. There's one in SoHo. But wasn't sure which place that I went with Suami. Even got a view of the Harbour. Cantik. And agak rough romantic gitu. :P



Next, I cooked lunch the other day. And Suami wanted ayam goreng. And I wanted masak lado. So decided to cooked Ayam goreng Kunyit and Terung masak Berlado. Heee.. Wasnt that excellant, but it was my first attempt. I think it didnt taste bad, as Suami had his 2nd bowl of rice. Evidence photo below of my cooking. Bon appetit! :)


End.

No comments: