Friday 4 February 2011

Continuation...

Suami, must you snore..? K, while his snoring, Ill blog. Random thoughts, spill bill..

Shut up, orang kat atas. Memekak and you all ada gajah ke apa living with you all? Gajah wears high heels or something..?! My god. Must you hentak, and tarik kerusi tu macam angkat orang yg gemuk duduk..?! Gosh, man, I'm pissed.

Next, photos shows Suami cooked lunch that day. Ain't he sweet. He cooked Goreng Ikan Masak Pedas, Telur Dadar & Sayur Sawi Sos Tiram. Though some of the ingredients wasn't enough, but we try to make do with whatever we have to make it very Malaysian.




There was one of the days, which day, I wasn't sure, we came back from Central and we used another way to enter our flat. And I saw Raving Rabbits display! So had to take photos. I love love love the game which was introduced by my ex colleagues and will find if they have it in PS3. Their character are just to cute and weird and wacko!! hehehe! Check out me photo!


And while we were at it, we saw Pikachoo too. And everytime I see these big toys or figures, it always reminded me of my baby cousin Hafizah. She likes all this. So I took one for her. Heee.. Bapak besar ok!


With Uncle Kamal & Auntie Z's gift, both Suami & I decided to use it and bought ourself a mini mobile heater. Thank you. Now I get to sleep warmly at night in this weather. Im a happy kid. Syukran.

TBC...

No comments: