Monday 10 June 2013

Almost Similar.

Was taking my rest today after cooking lunch and and the tele-vee was on. Changed my channel to MTV Mandarin, and Jessie J was on with her new single called Wild (Ft. Big Sean & Dizzee Rascal). I was surprised by her new look. Very bald yet bold. She shaved her head for and bleached it blonde.
"....The singer delighted fans and raised lots of money when she shaved her head for Comic Relief a couple of weeks ago....."
Anyways, what was my reason on posting this blog again..? Oh, yes, after watching her latest "Wild" music video, Mariah Carey was next with her new latest single called #Beautiful (ft Miguel). I've got to say, MC lost a lot of weight.

"...Six months after welcoming twins Moroccan and Monroe, Mariah Carey has lost 30 pounds — and shows off her toned legs and flat stomach in size-6 short-shorts on the stunning new cover of Us Weekly, out now..."

And the funny thing was, they wore something almost similar! Both Jessie J & Mariah Carey. Coincidence much? LOL! Well, it's not 100%, but I was like, hmmm, almost the same. Must've been the same stylist. Oh well.



Well, that woke me up to post this. I guess it must've been a fashion thingy nowadays to wear black skimpy almost bathing suit like. Enjoy watching their latest song!

No comments: