Wednesday 18 May 2011

Still keep counting..

I know, I know. This is cheesy. But, hey, I like counting/remembering/updating days, dates, memorable moments in life which I specifically thinks is special. As which I am posting up a shout out to commemorate (just to make it sound dead serious) this date.

It's 18th May 2011. Back in 2006, my 'boy'-friend cum Suami (husband) officially asked me, Isteri, to be his girlfriend. Now, I'll be damned. hehehehehehe. Well, its a long story & loads of drama. Loads. But, I guess, it was the biggest test that God have given me, to see where I stand. And God totally opened up a new world for me. Changes everything. Shows everything. Given everything. And this is where we are today.

It took him about a month, exactly a month before this date to popped the question. * I'm blushing just thinking about it back again. Oh gosh!* Remembering that, he said "I love you" first before he asked me to be his girl. *Cheeeeesy!!* Well, it all happened. It gelled well, clicked well, and everything falls into places (though took us years to actually fall the right way - the way we are now).

I can't thank Allah enough for whatever He have done & given to me & us. It's just incredible. Really am thankful.

So, today, right now, as I'm typing this, I want to tell the whole world, its our 5th year anniversary. Yeah, it maybe a small 'big deal, who cares' moment, but it matters to us for the path that we both had to go through, to keep our relationship and life to where we are now.


"Suami, Happy 5th Anniversary, my love. Thank you for everything.
Semak for Life...."

May Allah bless your kind soul and heart, forgive your sins, give you good health and wealth and keep us both strong together to strive what He asked us to do in life before the day comes to and end.

Insy'Allah.

Yours,
Isteri.

No comments: