Saturday 14 May 2011

Love this!!

Ever since my baby sister bought this DIY calender from Kikki.K, I feel in love with it. And since we Suami & I went to Aussie last week, my sister brought us to see the shop. And BAM! It's tha' bomb place. I bought myself a DIY Perpetual Desk Calendar. The best thing is, its date/month/year is not written. Therefore we get to write/stick to our own likings. Well, basically according to what year I am in. Duh. Heh heh heh..

Its an interesting, creative and very much a wonderful gift shop. And also a 'I-Am-A-Freak-Organizer' place. Love it, love it, love it!! Hooojyeah! Check out their link attached below. Sadly, they only have their stores in Aussie & Singapore. Oh, come to Hong Kong please...!

Kikki.K Stationery & Gifts.

Enjoy your browsing. You will definitely love it. I sure do. :)

No comments: