Saturday 14 May 2011

Good Morning HK.

Salam. Good morning. As I'm typing this, its 5:50am. I was woken up by my needs to pee. My goodness, Allah is great and powerful. What I meant was, you know how hard it is to wake up for Subuh prayers. When back in KL, my parents use to wake me up to do our Subuh prayers, but as now Im living on my own, I took the advantage of not being a very dedicated hamba to Allah. He always find ways to wake me up and remind me about it. And he does it smoothly. If I'm not mistaken, I snoozed every time the alarms on, and I said (like everyone in this world would say) "5 minutes more, another 5 minutes." and never woke up again. Syaitan, syaitan. Kau menutup wajah ku, badan ku dengan selimut kulit babi. Sedap saja rasanya untuk tidur balik. Masyallah. Subhanallah. Kuasa Allah.


But Alhamdullilah, I guess, I must have done 'something' or tinny tiny good deeds for he loves me and gave a lil' help. Thank you, Allah. And I feel good waking up suddenly. Very "semangat berkoba-koba". heh heh heh. Actually, it's good to wake up really really early, where the sun is not yet out and the air is still a virgin. Fresh and silent too. Like now. The best thing about waking up early is, I sure feel like I need to go to the poo poo land! Brb.. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Left 5:59am.
Continue : 6:07am


I'm back. OK. Where was I. Ah, yes. Waking up early. Hong Kong's been raining since last 2 days. We are now entering Spring-Summer season, and April- early May was pretty hot. The temperature rises from 10'degrees to 30degrees Celsius. Then we had our long holiday to Australia at the end of April and Aussie was in their Winter season, therefore I didn't really felt the heat waves of Summer yet. And when we came back, thinking the heat will kill me, it's been raining. Alhamdullilah. Amin, amin.

Oh, no. Shiat. I just cleaned the window. And now its gonna have the droplet/splattered stain on it. I never seen my room window soooooo clean and crystal clear. Its like, cantik. hahahahah! But the rain water's gonna leave a mark again. Oh, well. I just have to clean it back. And, omg. I'm so loving the kitchen window too. It's CLEANED! And, it's so clear that you can see straight to the neighbors kitchen. Its like so clear, I saw my own reflection when the light beams, and when the lights are off, you feel like there is no window there. Its so clear. Before this, it was so oily, stained, even hog the view. Very misty like. Almost visible to the naked eyes. But now. Not anymore! With Amway's Window Cleaner & newspaper to wipe the dirt away, you can be happy like me! So happy! I love clean windows. (Psycho).
Am looking through the weather forecast now, its going to be a wet, wet, wet, wet week ahead. Alamak! Nak sidai baju susah lah pulak. Grrr.. Ok, not complaining. Well, I better make a move now. Man... this weather is really calling me to tuck under my blanket. So much of "semangat berkoba-koba" for the day! Lol!.

No comments: