Sunday 24 April 2011

Living in the non-halal world.

Its difficult to leave non-halal free world. It feels like, you're not in the safe zone. I mean back in KL, everything is "mostly" halal. And you got no guilt or feeling doubtful while eating down the chicken or meat or pastries. Here, everything is doubtful to us. Ev-verything. (_ _')

Our journey begins as husband and wife on the 18th of December 2010. Having to live my life in KL the land of Halal all my entire lives, makes me a person so comfortable and taking advantages on what I eat/drink/wear. But having said to early, Allah changes my lifestyle. And it all begins when the "HALAL" certificate/chop/sign disappear from my eyes.

It became an extinct thing. Metaphorically lah. Getting Halal food/drinks/clothes is an appreciation/grateful/joy feeling. If we stumble upon some meat and saw the halal sign on it, it was a miracle and I feel like dancing with joy. And tell the whole world that we discover it. Twitter it, Facebook it, and blog about it. - like what Im doing now.

Once you get away from your home land only you realized, its a real huge task for us, Muslim. It really shows how well we stick to our beliefs and faith to Allah. And I'm grateful enough to have parents who taught me well on what is right, and what is wrong. And having a Suami who is willing and have the same faith and belief as me. Alhamdulillah. I love you, Suami.

I wrote this down in Twitter : Tak daging nya, ada lak kulitnya. Tak kulitnya, ada lak lemak nya. why...? why..? - 24th April 2011.

Mind you practice Muslims out there, food these days are not 100% halal. Even we thought it is. Suami and I now check every ingredients on food item we buy. Taking care of the E-Codes as I wrote it down in my notepad. Ice creams we thought was okay, contains animal's part/fats. Which is not halal. Breads with thought is edible, contains bits of animals part/fats. Clothes we thought was comfy, contains animals part. *Sign..* I will try my best to stay away as much. Its not that we both are all expert or poyo about it, but we try. Now, ever since we gained some knowledge on some things, I wonder back in KL, how Halal are the food/clothes items. But so far, warning tags are displayed. But over here, I got to pick up shoes/clothes with cautions awareness. heh heh heh. Mana lah tahu, terpegang. Samak samak..

May I gain more knowledge, strength, faith and belief in my journey with my husband living in someone else country. Insy'Allah...

Signing off...

This are just my thoughts in my own point of view/opinion. Not starting an arguments or anything.

No comments: