Monday 11 April 2011

Major Discipline!!

No effing way. No! The conversation goes,


Suami : B.. (while touching Isteri's cheeks)

Isteri : Yeah.. (wondering why Suami is touching my cheeks)

Suami : Nanti, I dah sihat, we go workout k..

Isteri : Ok. Why..? I dah gemuk ker..?

Suami pinching on cheeks..

Suami : Pipi you dah naik..


Isteri shocked. Flabbergasted. Oblivious. Berserk. Ran to the bathroom, look herself in the mirror, and "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Total slap on the face! I have definitely woken up from my lazy, fat ass mode! I didn't realize the changes. Its here. It finally came. And I thought that I wont put any weight. But, man. Was I a effing stupid fool! Stupid idiot. You have totally lost your dedication & disciplinary self. You are so dead. And you are so losing all the effort you have done. What the hell is wrong with you!?

I've got a big slap on the face. It was hard and smacked. That's it. I'm up. Awaken. Now, its major changes. First thing first. Groceries. Counting calories. Dedication. Determination. Exercise. Sweat. There is no more turning back. Either I'm blinded by my own vision, but what I saw in the mirror is a filthy, fat, lazy arse person. I swear not to let go, swear to the oath of the gym-ing life, swear to the smell of the sweats, that I will no longer be the fat girl I use to be.

Never.

No comments: