Thursday 26 September 2013

Quick Fix-sion

I wanted a quick fix accessory  that day, and I didn't want to put on a necklace. So, was rumbling through my jewelry box and found them earrings I bought from H&M! And bam! It hit me. Why don't I just insert the earrings (or a piece) through the buttons of my shirt that I'm wearing that day. Brilliant! 

I wear the Hijab, so kinda useless that I bought a pair of earrings (my husband thinks so). BUT...! I can't help it! It was so cheap when I bought them that time. Aaaand... I did have something else in my mind with them earrings but haven't got my tools to DIY it. -Yet. *cough*
The earrings that I choose is so rugged yet stylish, so it was perfect fit to "chic-up" for my outfit of that day. Hehehehehe. Just a simple touch to help a women boost their confidence. Who needs necklaces or neck collar jewelry. Cheap, easy & pretty!  :)
Below is a picture for the simple DIY instruction.
1. Choose your desired earrings. You only need 1 pair.




2. Wear an outfit that have buttons, for easy insert for the earring stud.
3. Insert the earring's stud into one of the button's hole-through.
4. Use the earring back to secure your earring from falling.
5. Voila! You're ready to go out, girl!!
  

No comments: