Tuesday 10 September 2013

Fusion Mexico.

Andale! Andale! Arriba! Arriba! Heheheheheheheh!

This is a very simple, quick & easy meal. 

All you need is :-
1. Tortilla Wraps
2. Salmon (I deep fried them with flour, salt, pepper)
3. Cheese (of any kind)
4. Avocado (Diced it, sliced it, your choice)
5. Sauces (I used Malaysian Chili sauce & BBQ sauce)
Arranged them to you liking. Don't fill up the whole tortilla with the filling, unless you want it to be an opened tortilla style, but I just put some in the middle, drizzle them sauces so I can wrapped it tight.

Then put them wraps in the microwave & used the defrost button for 30 secs & the tortilla wraps should feel warm & soft. Or use the auto heat for 10 secs or more. I just like to use the defrost method so I know I won't cook the salmon/avocado filling, but just reheating the tortillas. 

Once heated, cut into half & get your favorite DVD movie & enjoy the satisfying comfort meal. Blessed & bliss. :)

Comfort food with some-what healthy fillings.
Or try them with Tuna Mayo in can. I love using the Ayam Brand's brand.

No comments: