Thursday 26 September 2013

Green Updates.

Finally we are home from the long holiday. And guess what. My green's are dying. *sob sob sob* Well, not all. Some still survived. Some are at the verge of dying. Just look at them photos. Poor, poor, poor Mr. Basil, Mrs. Minty & Uncle Lemongrass.

Before & After : My basil.

This is too funny. I have no idea how, but my Lemongrass died & there was my chili leaves coming out! Must've been accidentally drop some chili seeds in there. 


And above is my basil, before/after wilting & at their death bed. *sob sob* Yes you guys can survive! Don't die on me! Dammit! Wake up! Wake up! (Drama of the day. LOL!) Well, I hope I managed to safe them from their death. Lets see how they are in few weeks time. Crossing my fingers & loads of praying.

No comments: