Monday 22 July 2013

2 Weeks of Ramadan.

It's already coming to the 2nd week of Ramadan. How time flies. Didn't feel "meriah" that much this year. Had the best so far in Bahrain. Maybe due to Malaysians Muslim friends were many there. And activities like Iftar get together, Tarawith prayer, & we did few times invited friends for Iftar too. Plus, I was busy baking kuih raya (eid cookies & bars).

This year, the place we stayed didn't provide us with an oven. Guess, God is fair to let us stay in a fancy looking apartment, yet teach us to be grateful no matter what. As for me, it's the oven. Had my taste to use it & now, I've to deal with it. Hehehehe!

Not here to talk about my oven-days. Just a quick post. I made Sweet & Sour Fish & Stir-fry Watercress yesterday for Iftar. I also did Oyster Mushroom Soup ala Thai, but forgot to take any photo, as we were expecting a friend to join us for Iftar dinner. 

Will post recipe for making this simple delicious dish. 

Stir-fry Watercress & Sweet Sour Fish. 
Ate both the dishes with white rice & oats.
Bon Appétit!

No comments: