Wednesday 19 January 2011

Today is..

Cold. Well, cold enough to freeze my arse off. Its still 11:50pm, so I want to make a shout out.

Happy 1 month marriage, babydoll. Its been a month. And like I state on my Twitter, I still feel like im on my dating stage.

Its been 2 days since I stayed in HK. after the wedding reception, 9th & 15th Jan, I came back to HK packed with more things. hehehe. Ive been staying at home, not feeling good, as i am having my monthly cycle. so am not in the mood to explore. didn't cook the last 2 days. need to get some groceries if i plan to cook. Instead, suami bought me lunch today. I love the halal food from Ebenezeer. The rice is delicious. Its not cheap compare to KL. But, its delicious and filling. He ate the briyani while i had my fav meal, roast chicken with rice and salad. just loveeee the dressing that's been drizzled on top of the rice. yummeh. heheheheh.

we arrived HK on 16th Jan. around 10:30pm we reached the airport. But came home with our big luggage around 11:40pm. We slept right after getting our bags in our small room. mind ya, our body was really tired after the reception. mmg no time for 'my own time'. we planned to go for a short v-cay after my reception, but time didn't allow us, as we need to prepare my suami's reception. and plus, to concentrate on spending time with family.

well i got to stop now, since suami sms me already telling me to go to bed and sleep. hehehe.

ps: its so funney, that I actually missed the sound of nyamuk. GAH GAH GAH!

No comments: