Wednesday 19 January 2011

aint cool.

Zira, it ain't cool to leave a mark on the bed. 1st timer monthly cycle and you stained your own bed. the hell! reminder, white bed sheet may have this pure, angelic and makes the room bigger, but its effing not safe for a women. Grrr.. Stupidas.

Anywhore, I stay with my Suami who stays with a housemate (his chinese, Malaysia and a Sous Chef - ain't that tops up everything). And since Im temporarily staying here, Suami said, "we duduk here till my contract renew ok and we get our own place once they increase my allowances". Latest news, there's another guy coming in end of this month. Sgtlah 2 guys (add 1), a girl and a pizza place - minus the Pizza Place. heh. Now story is, my suami uses the tilam tat was given by the HR. Suami got 1 tilam, but soft and nipis, so he uses the extra tilam (from next room. and now we have to place it back for the new guy to sleep on. When he told me last night, we laughed our heads off, cause its so funny how my life changed totally. And still, it didn't piss me off. Instead, it made me happier. Cause life ain't easy - no, married life ain't easy, and we are going through it now.

Room. Speaking of room. Our room is about 45sq ft. a size of a door height if u put it on the floor. Imagine 4 doors lay on the floor to make a square. hehehehehe. Pretty much a store room if its back in KL. hehehe. but I loved it. Cause it makes me feel like Im a student living overseas, except I ain't studying. hehehehehe! We sleep in a single bed, I bought loads of pillows, but Suami complaints, says it to much. He uses only 1 and i use all 3. We bought a rug from KL, and curtains too. Now the flat looks more homey and our room feels much - urmmm.. - sleep-able? Funneh thang is, we brought our luggage, now there's no SPACE for it in our room. HAHAHAHAHA!!

Ill update more. Till then, lazy mode on. :)

No comments: