Tuesday 9 January 2018

Quarter life Crisis?

Is there such a thing?
Going through a mini-menopause?
Am I just 'THIS'?
What am I contributing to my partner?
The society? The world?
Am I just going to keep being drained by my thoughts?
Why am I feeling so lost?
Why am I feeling useless?
Is this normal?
What's next?
Why am I not motivated?
Why am I not consistent?
Why can't I just stick to one thing?
Why are all my plans in my head are ignored or never fulfilled by me?
Why am I lazy?
Am I lazy?
Why would I rather sleep when she's asleep?
Am I giving so much excuses just because my husbands home during the day?
Am I too comfortable with what my daily life is?
Why does it feel shit at the end of the day?
Is it because I'm missing my family?
Are we done living overseas?
Is the fun & thrill finally over?
What is wrong with me?

I feel like God is giving us what we need but it is not blessed by Him. Something's not right. And I am lost. So lost. I really don't know what to do. Or who to talked too. I wonder if there is anyone out there who feels or felt this kinda lost. It may sound ridiculous or stupid or its such a tiny problem (now I feel ashamed writing this) but I need something or somebody to help me.

Lost.

No comments: