Sunday 27 April 2014

Apologies.

I've been away. Well, after my last post which was last year in September 2013, the place that we are currently staying (which gives us the access to free wifi/internet) changed their VPN settings due to some unwanted authorities from the government doing some inspection to block some certain apps. Like, what-ever! 

*sigh*

Anyways, put aside that, I finally managed to get my hands back on my blogging! Ok, ok, I'll admit, Apple saves our life. There. Bought our first Apple IPad Air in Spain this year cause we were so desperate for not being able to use Facebook, Google, Twitter or even read blogs! 

Why, China. Why...! Weisheme?!!

So, here's to updating my blog! Life now? Still surviving our day to day life in Shanghai. Hehehehe! 


Hello back!

No comments: