Sunday 27 March 2011

To his Tummy, with Love.

Suami brought home some Ciabatta breads yesterday (which he made it of course!). It was delicious! I love the sour smell and the texture is just soft and smooth. It tasted excellent! Even eating it by itself. It had not much of taste except sour. But its divine. I had them with salted butter to to give a kick to it. Anyways, yesterday night I made burger for Suami to bring to work for his late dinner aka supper. I didn't have enough ingredients to make the burger like how you would get them at a burger shop. I made 2 beef patties which the patty is a mixture of mashed potatoes, big white juicy onions, some fried shallots, chopped coriander, beef (of course) salt and pepper.


I had the paste done before as I was making my "Beef Begedel" for one of our home lunch. So I modified it to make it into a burger patty. I then dip it in eggs and coated it with bread crumbs for crunch. And Voila! I made a burger patty! Since my fridge didn't have any vegetables as Suami & I haven't gone for our next grocery shopping yet, I only managed to to make eggs. I made eggs omelet and I wrapped the burger patty with it. And one patty I left it on its own.


I had some cheese left. So I lay on it. And sandwiched both patty with Suami's delicious Ciabatta. I didn't tell him whats for his dinner cause I wrapped it with tin foil. All I said was, don't forget to toast the buns in the wrapping foil. He asked what did I make for him & I said, "Just toast 'em.."


And I had a smile when he sms-ed me that night when he was about to eat his dinner aka supper. "B, you made me burger eh.. ;)" That just made me happy. I can feel his smile all the way here. And I know, it made my Suami's tummy really happy too. :)


Cheers!

No comments: