Friday 22 June 2012

Summer heat.


It's the summer in Bahrain. Hot. Well, I don't feel the heat, cause I'm always at home with the aircond, but my husband gets the heat pretty much everyday. Pure sandy heat. And stuffy. Hazy. And stuffy. Sand dust. And just plain stuffy. Have I mentioned that yet...?

Though there is loads of wind, but, it only blows loads of hot air. Sea heat, sandy heat, just heat. And the sucky part of it, is that, Bahrain's sands - no. Bahrain's construction sites have loads of sand used for construction (of course - duh!) and when the wind blows, sands are blown away. You can make sand castles in a week in your home bathroom floor. And those fine sands get into our eyes easily. My husband's having an eye infection right now. And I think, I'm getting one to. Swollen, puffy eyes. Itchy.

Stop it! Stop complaining! Remember. To "Think Positive"! New motivation.

*moment of silence*

*breath deep....*

I'm grateful with what is given. Thank you, Allah....

No comments: