Thursday 15 December 2016

How time flies.

I barely blog about our life in China. It was kinda hard to get hold of the "freedom" of using the internet. Had to get a VPN access to be able to serve YouTube or even Facebook. 


Now, we are in New Zealand, freedom it is. A new place, a new life. Hoping that this new nomadic adventure of ours stays longer. Here's to a better family life for AA. 

In 5 more days, our lil' birdie will be 1 years old. Have time pass that fast?! I can't bare to look at all the photos I took of her. Cause I surely will be in tears as I can't imagine I was and am able to go through this new life. Ya Allah. I did it. I managed to keep my baby alive for 1 year. HAHAHAHAHA! Okay, I sounded cruel. Joke aside. 


And I love this month so much because not only I get to celebrate my baby's yearly birthday, I get to also celebrate our yearly anniversary too! Super excited. This Sunday, to be exact. 6 years. Married. Has it been 6 years?! OMG. After typing down the number '6', I was blown away. Amazing. I married to the best partner ever. Thank you, Ya Allah. Oh, thank you.

So here's to both. Aana Aisha & my baker husband, Mohd. Iqwan Shah.

No comments: