Friday 20 April 2012

Waking up.

Good morning.

Just chilling at my living room, watching MTV Teen Cribs. Gosh, those kids are pure lucky and spoiled. But really really lucky. Heh.

Had my breakfast. Made french toast wholemeal bread with honey & strawberries. Did my 10 mins cardio & 20 mins strength training just now. Loving the morning wake up. I usually sleep back after my Subuh 4:00 am prayer. But am happy that my body woke up again at 7:30am.

I hope this new environment that I'm experiencing, will change & give me a boost for this year's 2012 resolution. I don't have one but I hope it's good. I may started a bit to late, but never thought it's NEVER to late to start anywhere.


I think Summer is coming soon. It's April now. Weather's kinda ok. Not to hot nor to cold. A bit dusty. I think it's hazy..? Today is Friday. So Bahrain's weekend is here. F1 is happening right now I think. But not so sure what's the outcome yet. Read and heard that the local's aren't happy with this and doing some "tunjuk perasaan". Saw some smoke from afar the other day. We were in the car heading home from grocery shopping. And my husband point out to the direction. I think it was near Saar?

Oh, well. I don't blame the locals for not being satisfied with the ruling of the King. But all I pray is that, my husband & I are safe. And we are Muslim that belief in Allah, Nabi Muhammad & Rasul.

To those coming for the F1 show, enjoy. I think everyone should come to Bahrain. Cause, it's a very beautiful country. It has a mystical thing about this country. I don't know what. But like what my gf said, "Dusty Dreamy.." Lol!

Will update soon.

No comments: